End of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
Make Your Rental Property Shine Again
with the End of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney Tenants & Landlords Love!
Are you relocating to a new home or leaving an old one? Whether you own, rent, or manage a rental property, Totally Bright have bond cleaning services Sydney tenants trust to alleviate the stress of moving.
Looking for the best bond cleaning services Sydney?
Well you found us! Totally Bright has many years of experience performing end of lease cleaning services in Sydney.
We’ve been working closely with landlords and property managers for years so we know exactly how to return a property to its original condition when you’re ready to move on. Our team of professional bond cleaners can help you whether you are vacating or selling your rental property.
How clean is clean enough?
We know that leaving your old space clean enough for the final inspection can be a challenge. Book our end of lease cleaning services and sit back and relax while we deal with every detail so that there is no doubt you will pass final inspection.
Book the Best End of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney Has and Stress Less.
That's where end of lease cleaning services Sydney can help.
Included in Our End of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney:
- Thorough Cleaning of all Showers & Bathrooms
- Deep Oven Cleaning
- Clean Stovetop and Hot Plates
- Clean and Mop all Floors
- Detailed Clean of Kitchen Cupboards and Benches
- All Skirting Boards
- Vacuum and Clean Carpets
- Spot-cleaning of Walls (occasionally extra charges may apply for excessive marks on walls, doors and windows)
- Hallways & Stairway
- And much more
- Thorough cleaning of kitchens, including sinks, taps, benches, -splashback, stove, range hood, and cupboards.
- Interiors of cupboards and drawers in the kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms will be wiped clean.
- Thorough cleaning of all rooms, dusting, and vacuuming carpets and floors.
- Thorough cleaning of bathrooms and laundry, benches, shower screen/tiles, mirrors and floors.
- Wipe down doors, frames, handles and surfaces.
- skirting boards, switches, power points, extractor fans.
- Remove cobwebs (inside of the house).