Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Totally Bright’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Totally Bright’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Totally Bright at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Totally Bright’s web site are provided “as is”.
Totally Bright makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Totally Bright does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Totally Bright or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Totally Bright’s Internet site, even if Totally Bright or a Totally Bright authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Totally Bright’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Totally Bright does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Totally Bright may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Totally Bright does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Totally Bright has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Totally Bright of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Totally Bright’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Sydney, NSW without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Cleaning cancellations include day-of rescheduling of a cleaning already in our system. You will be charged a fee of $50 due to us blocking out a spot in our schedule for your cleaning. Repeated cancellations or offences will cause a disruption in our service and may result in a cancellation of your service all altogether at any time.
Breakage and Loss Policy If there is a breakage or loss during your cleaning, notification of such an event must be made to Totally Bright within 48 hours of service, by email or phone. Once Totally Bright receives the notification, a form will be sent to you to be filled out.
Please note the form needs to be received within 30 days after the incident occurs. Hoarding & Hazardous Condition Policy If your property is deemed a hazardous cleaning situation that goes over and above our normal cleaning environment that is covered by our cleaning packages, our cleaning teams have the right to walk away. Upon such a service, you will be charged a $50 booking fee due to holding your space in our schedule.